– 50% wool 50% acrylic
– weight 310 g
– the jersey has been pre-washed and ironed
– the firm texture of the weave guarantees a slim and comfortable fit
– 3 back pockets with elastic and hand-finished buttonholes
– 14 cm zip
– cuffs and collar are made using the “cut and sew” method, exactly as tradition demands
– woolen chain-stitch embroidery on a cotton backing sewn on the chest of the garment, as in the “good old days”
The jersey is embroidered only on front side. The maximum size of the embroidered area is 15×3,5 cm and the jersey is embroidered using a thread in contrasting colour. You can choose standard lettering (see pictures) or your own logo or artwork.
Your artwork will be embroidered using our standard lettering. You can have up to 10 letters. We will fit your artwork into the available space and we will email you a draft design which you will have to approve before we manufacture the garment.
If you prefer to use a different style of lettering or your own logo or artwork, send us your graphics and design. We can process any file format including bitmap (provided it is a good quality image) and vector based graphics. We can match any colours and remember that your artwork will be embroidered using a thread in a contrasting colour. However, it is essential that your design fits within a 15×3,5 cm area.
Each item has been pre-washed. Slight colour variations are not to be considered as defects, indeed, they guarantee that our products are hand-made in Italy using natural materials. 100% Made in Italy
Shipped within 15 working days
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.